Blouse or dress inspired by its woman namesake, MiniETHEL is a core garment of the wardrobe of your child.
Its design is not only perfect for every body shape, but the many aspects of this model will please the beginner seamstress, thanks to its quick execution and easiness, as well as the more advanced seamstress who will enjoy the blank canvas this pattern provides.
The variations offered by MiniETHEL can lead to many different makes…
- Bodice with two cutting line heights: WAIST, slightly below the natural waist, or EMPIRE, under the bust,
- 3 neckline types: JEWEL, V, or WRAP,
- Blouse with SINGLE or DOUBLE-LAYER peplum,
- SHORT dress WITH or WITHOUT ruffle, hits above the knee,
- LONG dress WITH or WITHOUT ruffle, hits at the ankle,
- And, just for the fun, a plethora of sleeve types:
- LONG sleeves
- ¾ sleeves
- HALF sleeves
- CAP sleeves
- BISHOP sleeves
- BUTTERFLY sleeves
- GATHERED sleeves
MiniETHEL’s versatility makes it extremely addictive…You’ve been warned!
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in English, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- TWO easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheets, with no overlapping pieces.
The PDF pattern include:
- a general introduction to the pattern and instructions regarding printing and assembling the pattern sheet; 3 pages in French and 3 pages in English,
- a booklet for the pattern stating the difficulty level, the cuttung layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements; 24 pages in French and 24 pages in English,
- two A4/US letter pattern sheets, to be printed and assembled at home; bilingual, one with 40 pages and one with 25 pages,
- two FULL-SIZE pattern sheets (P1 : 84 cm x 190 cm (33'' x 74⅞''); AND P2 : 84 cm x 120 cm (33'' x 47¼'')), that can be printed in a copyshop.