Top or dress with a triangular yoke.
The straps can either be ruffled or not, can be worn with a cute small bow on the back, or even decorated with ribbons swirling at the back of the top or dress or even better, all of that!!! Whatever your preferred version, the straps will be secured thanks to their position at the top of the front yoke.
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in english, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart anf fabric and notion requirements,
- the easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The PDF pattern include:
- a general introduction to the patttern and instructions regarding printing and assembling the pattern sheet; 2 pages in french and 2 pages in english,
- a booklet for the pattern stating the difficulty level, the cuttung layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements; 8 pages in french and 8 pages in english,
- a A4/US letter pattern sheet, to be printed and assembled at home; bilingual, 20 pages,
- a FULL-SIZE pattern sheet (83 cm x 92,2 cm), that can be printed in a copyshop.