Either a lovely summery little dress or a refined and charming top, MUSE is the garment that will see you through the summer.
The many variations will give you the opportunity to sew garments that vary from one to the other, but being based on one single pattern:
-Variation around the front yoke: a modest straight front or a nice V that gives a lovely shape to the bust,
-Variation around the back yoke: a back that hides the bra or a more glamorous back,
-Variation around length: a top that doesn’t ask for that much fabric or a dress with or without flounce,
-Variation around the finishing of the skirt: whether you belong to the “Gather” Team or the “Pleat Team”, you will find your happiness in the finishing,
-BUT FIRST AND FOREMOST, variation around the straps:
*Straps with ties,
*Straps with a romantic bow that you can choose to sew on both straps or only on one,
*Gathered ruffle straps (a reminiscence of the child pattern Pimprenelle),
*Double half-moon ruffle straps (a reminiscence of the child pattern Blue Princess).
At that point, it’s impossible to count how many Muses you can sew.... But, in any case, you will be able to unleash your creativity and have loads of fun!
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in english, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- the easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The PDF pattern include:
- a general introduction to the pattern and instructions regarding printing and assembling the pattern sheet; 2 pages in French and 2 pages in English,
- a booklet for the pattern stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements; 24 pages in French and 24 pages in English,
- a A4/US letter pattern sheet, to be printed and assembled at home; bilingual, 40 pages,
- a FULL-SIZE pattern sheet (90 cm x 204 cm; 35½’’ x 80⅜’’), that can be printed in a copyshop,
- Two PROJECTION file sheets, bilingual, allowing you to project pattern pieces onto fabric with the use of a video-projector (no more paper printing); depending on your fabric background color, one pattern sheet with pieces against a transparent background and one where the pieces’ outline is magenta.
More pictures and details here.