Aimée is an empire top or dress, with a nice V cut under the bust.
Here are all the features of the pattern:
- Front neckline features: a modest V or a deep V,
- Back neckline features: full coverage or open back (bra-compatible!),
- Sleeve features:
* Cap sleeves,
* Gathered sleeves,
* Short puff sleeves.
For cuter finishing at the neckline and armholes, the bodice is fully lined. Instructions for lining the skirt are included if you wish to do so.
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in English, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- one easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The PDF pattern include:
- a general introduction to the pattern and instructions regarding printing and assembling the pattern sheet; 2 pages in French and 2 pages in English,
- a booklet for the pattern stating the difficulty level, the cuttung layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements; 20 pages in French and 20 pages in English,
- a A4/US letter pattern sheet, to be printed and assembled at home; bilingual, 40 pages,
- a FULL-SIZE pattern sheet (84 cm x 200 cm (33" x 78¾")), that can be printed in a copyshop.
- Two PROJECTION file sheets, allowing you to project pattern pieces onto fabric with the use of a video-projector (no more paper printing); depending on your fabric background color, one pattern sheet with pieces against a transparent background and one where the pieces’ outline is magenta.