With its cross straps at the back, JOY is the perfect top or dress for summer!
Here is a list of all its features:
- Front neckline: a modest V or a deep V,
- Bust cut line: an ascending V cut or a straight cut,
- Straps: wide or thin straps, both crossed at the back,
- Strap finish: with or without ruffles,
- The skirt can be either unlined or lined.
One thing is certain, you will have a lot of fun with this pattern since Joy’s variations are plentiful!
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in english, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- the easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The PDF pattern include:
- a general introduction to the pattern and instructions regarding printing and assembling the pattern sheet; 2 pages in French and 2 pages in English,
- a booklet for the pattern stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements; 20 pages in French and 20 pages in English,
- a A4/US letter pattern sheet, to be printed and assembled at home; bilingual, 40 pages,
- a FULL-SIZE pattern sheet (84 cm x 207 cm; 33’’ x 81½’’), that can be printed in a copyshop,
- Two PROJECTION file sheets, bilingual, allowing you to project pattern pieces onto fabric with the use of a video-projector (no more paper printing); depending on your fabric background color, one pattern sheet with pieces against a transparent background and one where the pieces’ outline is magenta.