A feminine blouse that is extremely cozy thanks to its myriad of cute details. The V neckline ending at the top of a button placket underlines the cleavage delicately. The yoke triangular at the front and straight at the back is fully-lined for a perfect finish. The loose cut, but also the gathers under the yokes, bring coziness.
Two types of sleeves (both gathered at the shoulders) are offered: long sleeves with a buttoned gathered wrist or short puff sleeves tightened at the biceps by a length of elastic...
You will choose among 5 neckline finishings, all of them being beautiful:
* The ‘core’ neckline,
* The neckline with an oversized figurate collar pointing to the bust,
* The neckline with an oversized figurate collar with frills,
* The neckline with one large ruffle,
* The neckline with frills.
Other variations around the CLEO pattern are available with the CLEOSHIRT add-on.
A perfect opportunity to sew a plethora of CLEO blouses that will be timeless and unique!
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in English, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- one easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The PDF pattern includes:
- a general introduction to the pattern and instructions regarding printing and assembling the pattern sheet; 3 pages in French and 3 pages in English,
- a booklet for the pattern stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements; 20 pages in French and 20 pages in English,
- Three A4/US letter pattern sheets, to be printed and assembled at home; bilingual, 20 pages for P1 pattern sheet, 16 pages for P2 pattern sheet and 14 pages for P3 pattern sheet.
- a FULL-SIZE pattern sheet (84 cm x 240 cm; 33’’ x 94½’’), that can be printed in a copyshop,
- Two PROJECTION file sheets, allowing you to project pattern pieces onto fabric with the use of a video-projector (no more paper printing); depending on your fabric background color, one pattern sheet with pieces against a transparent background and one where the pieces’ outline is magenta.
Très contente du résultat!
Les explications du livret sont très claires et les gradations correspondent bien à ma taille. Je pense très vite décliner une autre version dans un autre tissu.