Stan is a shirt with exquisite finishing touches. The cut is slightly loose for a more-than-perfect comfort and there are gathers under a fully-lined yoke. You can choose many options among the variations:
- Either a hidden or a traditional button placket,
- Shoulders adorned (or not) with a wide pleat, the assembly of which is so clever,
- Sleeves of all kinds: long or short, straight or puff, with buttoned cuff or plain cuff, with or without slit...
In short, this pattern is right on trend and timeless as well and you will be able to sew it quickly for any formal or casual occasion.
The paper pattern includes:
- The booklet in English, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- Two easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheets, with no overlapping pieces.
The PDF pattern includes:
- A general introduction to the pattern and instructions regarding printing and assembling the pattern sheet; 3 pages in French and 3 pages in English,
- A booklet for the pattern stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements; 24 pages in French and 24 pages in English,
- Four A4/US letter pattern sheets, to be printed and assembled at home; bilingual, 30 for P1 pattern sheet, 20 pages for P2 pattern sheet, 24 pages for P3 pattern sheet and 24 pages for P4 pattern sheet,
- Two FULL-SIZE pattern sheets (P1: 84 cm x 225 cm (33’’ x 88⅝’’) ; P2: 84 cm x 165 cm (33’’ x 65’’)), bilingual, that can be printed in a copyshop,
- Two PROJECTION file sheets, allowing you to project pattern pieces onto fabric with the use of a video-projector (no more paper printing); depending on your fabric background color, one pattern sheet with pieces against a transparent background and one where the pieces’ outline is magenta.