Either a blouse (Version A) or a dress (Versions B & C), Suūn is a very feminine pattern. It is easy to sew and has no technical difficulty. It will be worn throughout the year thanks to its short- or long-sleeve options.
Three neckline depths are offered for a V-neckline, always sexy, but never vulgar.
The little gathers at the front, maintained thanks to a yoke underlining gently the bodice, bring allure to this easy-going garment.
The blouse version, more casual, will be perfect worn with shorts, denims, or a straight skirt.
The dress version (either at the knee or the ankle) is cinched at the waist by an elastic that enhances its curve and makes it a rather formal wear.
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in english, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart anf fabric and notion requirements,
- the easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The PDF pattern include:
- a general introduction to the patttern and instructions regarding printing and assembling the pattern sheet; 3 pages in french and 3 pages in english,
- a booklet for the pattern stating the difficulty level, the cuttung layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements; 16 pages in french and 16 pages in english,
- a A4/US letter pattern sheet, to be printed and assembled at home; bilingual, 35 pages,
- a FULL-SIZE pattern sheet (85 cm x 185 cm; 33½’’ x 73’’), that can be printed in a copyshop,
- Two PROJECTION file sheets, bilingual, allowing you to project pattern pieces onto fabric with the use of a video-projector (no more paper printing); depending on your fabric background color, one pattern sheet with pieces against a transparent background and one where the pieces’ outline is magenta.
More pictures and details here.