The trousers/culottes ORLANDO offer a cool and chic silhouette. Flowy and loose, this wide model is worn at the waist. It offers optimal comfort thanks to the knife pleats at the waist.
Paired with sneakers, ORLANDO will have a trendy urban look, that is more masculine. A contrario, paired with high-heels and a nice blouse, it will be the epitome of femininity and elegance…
The choice of fabric is of paramount importance: fabrics with a nice drape are preferable!
ORLANDO takes its name after its silhouette that is both feminine and masculine. As is Virginia Woolf’s main character…
Here are some informations about the garments presented on the website:
- the black trousers were made in viscose crepe (www.alja.ch),
- the rust trousers were made in Tencel (www.metermeter.dk),
- the sand beige trousers were made in wool flannel (www.stragier.com),
- the hazelnut trousers were made in ribbed cord (www.kniphal.nl),
- the blue duck trousers were made in crepe (https://www.chamick.com/fr/),
- the grey trousers were made in a 50% viscose/50% polyester fabric (https://www.les-coupons-de-saint-pierre.fr).
- the pink culottes were made in babycord (www.stragier.com),
- the mustard culottes were made in gabardine (www.alja.ch).
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in english, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart anf fabric and notion requirements,
- the easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
More pictures and details here.