PAPER PATTERNS SHIPPING
FOR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS
Shipping from France to France and other countries (except the United States, see below)
Paper patterns orders are handled and shipped within 4 to 7 business days once the order has been completed. Transit time by the French postal service is to be added to that handling and shipping time.
- Delivery to continental France, Monaco, Andorra, and overseas French territories
Weight up to 500 g (i.e 1 or 2 patterns, depending on their respective weight): orders are shipped via the French postal services either as Economy Mail (“Lettre Verte Non Suivie”) or as First-Class package with tracking number (“Colissimo sans signature”). The customer can choose between these two shipping options.
IMPORTANT : if the mail is lost by the French postal services, orders sent as Economy Mail will will neither be refunded not sent again.
From 500 g onwards, all the orders are shipped as First-Class package with tracking number (or Overseas First-Class package) (“Colissimo sans signature”).
- Delivery to the rest of the world
Weight up to 500 g (i.e 1 or 2 patterns, depending on their respective weights): orders are shipped via the French postal services either as Priority Mail International, Delivengo Package, or as First-Class Package International. The customer can choose between these shipping options.
IMPORTANT : if the mail is lost by the French postal services, orders sent as Priority Mail International will neither be refunded not sent again.
From 500 g onwards, all the orders are shipped either as Delivengo packages or First-Class Package International. These two options provide quick shipping and a tracking number. The customer can choose between these shipping options (but the Delivengo package option can’t be chosen if the package weighs more than 2 kg).
Shipping fees and delivery time will depend on both the order weight and the destination.
Continental France, Andorra and Monaco Delivery – Delivery time is 2 to 4 business days
French overseas departments and territories Delivery - Delivery time is 5 to 7 business days
- OM1: Guyane, Guadeloupe, Martinique, la Réunion, st Pierre et Miquelon, st Barthélémy, st Martin, and Mayotte
- OM2: Nouvelle Calédonie and its territories, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna islands, French Antartic and Austral Territories
International Delivery - Delivery time is 4 to 15 business days
- European Union – Zone 1: Germany, Luxemburg, the Netherlands
- European Union – Zone 1bis : Belgium
- European Union – Zone 2: Austria, Spain (except specific territories), Portugal (except specific territories), Ireland, Italie
- European Union – Zone 2bis: United Kingdom
- European Union – Zone 3: Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
- European Union – Zone 3bis: Switzerland
- European Union – Zone 4: Specific territories of Spain (Balearics, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Mellila), Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Finland, Greece, Island, Malta, Norway, Romania
- World – Zone 4bis: Maghreb, Turkey, other countries of Eastern Europe
- World – Zone 5: Australia, Canada, China, South Korea, Hong-Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Taïwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- World – Zone 6: Africa (except Maghreb), America (except Canada and United-States), Middle-East, other countries of Asia, Oceania (except Australia)
Shipping from the USA to the USA
The country is subdivided into 9 postal zones that correspond to each or each state. As such, postal rates depend on where the order is shipped to.
Paper pattern orders are sent First Class, Priority Mail, or Flat Rate in 5 to 7 working days after payment of the order.
For each order, we try to choose the less expensive postal rate for the customer, depending on the zone and the weight of the order.
Delivery times will depend on the weight of the order and the destination.
- Zone chart
- Postal rates (USD)